It would be very helpful to us if you could spare a little time to share with us your thoughts and experiences on the following:
1) What experiences of conflict have you encountered in your daily life?
2) What in your experience constitutes 'right attitude' for an individual seeking to mediate a conflict situation?
3) What in your experience constitutes 'right approach' for an individual seeking to mediate a conflict situation?
4) Can you tell us about a situation in which you resolved conflict using Buddhist principles?
4b) If you haven't got a personal example, then have you witnessed another doing the above?
5) Do you know of skilled exponents in this field? If yes, can you give us their names, any books they've authored, and videos of them in action?
6) Can you recommend any books/conference papers/articles/videos/websites/training resources etc. that you think would be helpful to others in this field?
Thank you in anticipation of your contribution and hopefully you will find the weblog itself useful in your life and something that you can recommend to others.